Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Help Me Decide Which Tank Top and Sandals to Wear

This shouldn't be that hard of a decision. It's just picking a color tank top and a pair of sandals, but I'm making it harder than it has to be, so I'm turning to you guys.

On Friday, I'm going to two shows - one at a smallish outdoor concert/festival (seeing Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers at Summer Sounds in Cedarburg) and one at a pizza place (seeing the Heymakers in Madison).

This may sound stupid, but I can't decide what color tank top to wear with my new MICHAEL Michael Kors skirt. I own the black one already, but it's an XL tall. If I bought a new white or yellow one, I'd probably size down and get the regular length. The only two reasons I'm not jumping on the yellow right away is because I'm wondering if it looks like ketchup and mustard, and I don't know yet if my local Old Navy will have that color. If you're curious, the product shot is on the right styled with a white tank and cognac shoes and bag.

OK so which tank? Or suggest a different color.

Which color?


With which sandals?



Thanks for your input!

7 comments:

  1. I like the white tank top, and the second or third shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white tank top as well. Black would work too, but I don't like the yellow. The first thing I thought of when I looked at it is the McDonald's logo. I think the orange sandals would look good as long as the color isn't too close to the red skirt. If so I'd go with white. Can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's what Sabreen said, too! The yellow and red reminded her of a fast food restaurant. White is definitely in the lead.

      Delete
  3. I love the white sandals...and the white or black tank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the yellow... I am a fan of the red/yellow combo!! I am thinking the black sandals would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like the crisp white the best but you cant go wrong with any of them. If your feet are tan, wear rhe white sandals but if not I think adding black shoes to the white top outfit will add some interest:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm probably spotting this post way too late but what about a pink top with the red and those awesome red sandals. I have seen lots of pink and red together and i think it's a really great color combination.

    ReplyDelete