Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back on the Shopping Horse

I almost made it through the whole month of December without buying myself any clothes.  I had a good reason, though (can rationalize anything).  I had a groupon to E-Collectique Runway Boutique in Saukville that was expiring at the end of the year, so I HAD to.

Blouse: Christian Dior via E-Collectique; Vest: Land's End via E-Collectique; Pants and Belt: NY & Co; Shoes: Famous Footwear; Bracelets: Charming Charlie

In other news, my haircut cannot come soon enough. I scheduled it for Saturday morning!


I picked up the white Christian Dior blouse for $14 (there are a couple small stains on it that appear to be makeup) and Marc Jacobs rain boots for $18, along with a Land's End sweater set for $10 and a funky pair of green flats for $12.  Unfortunately, the boots were a little more ripped up than I had originally realized, so hubs forbade them from staying in the house...they're hiding out in my car right now.  Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.


I'm STILL not done with Christmas shopping (immediate family Christmas is this coming Sunday), so I did more of that yesterday and picked up a few things for myself, including two belts and a pair of purple cropped pants from New York & Company. The belts may have been an impulse buy, but I've been eyeing the pants on the website for awhile. And they were only $13--that is neat. I'll probably find a way to wear them later this week.

Hey, if you're into scrapbooking or would like to get into it or know someone who is, you should enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment