Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ten Gowns I Would Love to Wear to an Award Show

Awards season is upon us!  The People's Choice Awards is tonight, and I'm excited to watch actors from some of my favorite shows hosting (Kaley Cuoco - Penny from The Big Bang Theory) and presenting (cast of How I Met Your Mother).  Then Sunday, we have my favorite award show, the Golden Globes.  With many, many more to come!

To celebrate, here are ten dresses from this past year's runway that I would love to wear on the red carpet (disclaimer: there's a lot of yellow):

Elie Saab has been on my designer radar ever since Anna Kendrick wore this romantic blush gown to the 2010 Oscars.  If I were super famous, my goal would be to become his muse.





Oscar de la Renta




Christian Siriano's aesthetic is a little kooky sometimes, but I would love to just listen to him talk fabulously and laugh at whatever he says while he's fitting my dress.


Monique Lhullier



I had to add in something by Marchesa because I love everything Blake Lively wears by them even though it's always a little figure skater-esque.


I can't wait to see what all the stars wear tonight and count how many wardrobe changes Kaley Cuoco has.

(All the photos are from style.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment