Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Officially a Toddler

I guess since Bridget is now WALKING, she's officially a toddler and no longer a baby.

Flashback to newborn Bridget

My mom was watching Bridget Monday, and when I came home, I asked her whether she had seen Bridget stand up on her own. She kind of half-smiled and handed me her camera to show me the videos she had taken. My jaw dropped! I had never seen her walking without assistance before!


(For those using a reader: video embedded - click to view post in a browser)

Hubs and I tried to get her walk more once he got home, but she was pretty tired. She also doesn't seem to like walking on the hardwood floor as much probably because it's not as comfortable to fall down on. Looks like we'll be replacing the area rug we got rid of in the living room after all.

Now that I have a toddler, I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before baby fever creeps back up...

1 comment:

  1. She will get used to the wood floors. The majority of our house besides bedrooms, has wood floors. Aubrey did not enjoy it at first but before we knew it she was off and running. Maybe getting Bridget some of those socks with rubber bottoms or non skid prints on the bottom will help.

    We got Aubrey a pair of these to wear in the house recently (http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Non-Skid-Rubber-Socks-months/dp/B004G9XC6A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1326932791&sr=8-2) and she likes them. We also have slippers with non skid bottoms that she wears a lot.

    ReplyDelete