Friday, January 27, 2012

Mother Daughter Pink and Purple

Top: Gap; Black Long Sleeve Shirt: gift; Pants and Scarf: NY&Co; Shoes: Target; Watch: Michael Kors

Pardon the wrinkles. Those are from sitting at a desk all day.


I couldn't resist dressing Bridget and me in matching pink and purple outfits.  She is my mini me, after all!  Although, she is definitely starting to look more like her father.  I'll have to scan a picture sometime, but we have a photo on our fridge of hubs when he was a toddler, and his profile looks exactly like Bridget's but with hair on his head.  So she definitely has some of her father's genes besides the dimples.

Since it was supposed to be a balmy 35° day yesterday, I figured bare ankles would be no problem.  As it turns out, my ankles were fine during the walk to and from my car.  It was actually sitting at my desk when I felt a chill. Note to self: socks.

Then I got home, lay in bed, watched Downton Abbey, and hoped the body aches and stomach cramps I was feeling didn't turn into something. Here's hoping that it doesn't.

IMG_4680-1
J is for Jewel Tones

2 comments:

  1. I always love your outside shots. They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am dying over your and Bridget's matching outfits. TOO cute! I really need to start watching Downton Abbey. I have heard such great things. I hope you are feeling better. Stomach bugs are the worst!

    ReplyDelete