Friday, January 20, 2012

This Looks More Like Wisconsin

Dress as a Top: Tucker for Target; Sweater: Banana Republic (gift); Jeans: Old Navy; Boots: Target; Bracelets: NY&Co



This outfit was inspired by Jessica's outfit from yesterday.  I tried to capture the 70s essence with the flare jeans and the bold print top.  Alllllmost went with a felt floppy hat, too, but I knew I wouldn't actually be anywhere today except home-car-work-car-daycare-car-home.

As you can see, it has started to look like Wisconsin in January this week.  So far I don't mind it, but ask me again in March when it looks exactly like this...and maybe April.

I'm also jumping on the ABC's of Style challenge over at My Greatest Hits in time for the letter E: Everyone's Choice. I'll probably continue to participate sporadically, but this was an easy one.

IMG_4680-1

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment