Saturday, March 17, 2012

Draw Something

The mobile game, Draw Something, has definitely become my latest obsession. Forget Words with Friends. I've always liked Pictionary better than Scrabble anyway. (Wait, can an editor say that?) Now, if they can figure out how to turn Taboo into a mobile game, I'll be SET! Note to self: check to see if something like that is out there.

Top and Skirt: Jason Wu for Target; Cardigan: H&M; Socks: Target; Boots: Vince Camuto (giveaway)


While I liked this outfit that I wore yesterday, I think it would've been better with some more color, like a red cardigan. I've only ever worn these Jason Wu for Target pieces with neutrals, but I've seen them look awesome on other people with a pop of red. Next time.


Now time to continue my chill St. Patrick's Day by watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on TV. Could I put in the DVD? Yeah, but this is easier. Hey, it's Luna! Heart her.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely dress ♥
    www.tributetothetribe.com
    xoxo from Paris

    ReplyDelete