Monday, March 5, 2012

Week Seven Weigh-in


Current Weight: 196.2 (down 2.2 lb)

Woohoo, down again this week.

By Sunday afternoon, all my points tend to be gone, which leaves me with a dinner of fruit and veggies. On one hand, this last meal seems to guarantee weight loss the next day. On the other hand, I have a consistently grumbly stomach every Sunday night. I'll have to try to save some weekly points until Sunday, but I don't really see that happening this week. Especially since I'm really hoping I get my Girl Scout cookies!

I've been snacking on almonds and sesame sticks lately, and I think the extra protein is improving the strength of my fingernails. Or something is because they haven't been this long without breaking probably since I was on prenatal vitamins. Watch, now I'll go and break a nail today.

Goal: Lose 6 lb by April 2 (since Mondays are my weigh-in days).
Incentive: When I hit 190, I can make travel plans for my May trip to Tulsa.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You're more likely to keep it off if it comes off slowly.

    ReplyDelete