Wednesday, March 21, 2012

wear*it Wednesday: Green

First up is Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, who says, "I decided to go all out for St. Patrick's Day, even though technically I have no legit reason to celebrate it :)" Haha, me neither except that it's fun! I love a good tone-on-tone look, and Salazar's gingham dress is adorable!


Next we have Kezzie of KezzieAG. She says, "We were asked to add something green to our all black outfits for our St Patrick's day concert but I decided to do it to my daytime outfit too! I wore green accessories (earrings, necklace) and then a green top and leggings! However, the leggings did inspire a lot of leprechaun comments! I've worn a lot of emerald green over the last couple of weeks in outfit posts!!!" I think the green leggings are great! They look very cute and comfortable.


As for me, I wore my green to the park and then out for the dinner with the family. Although it was nearly 80°F in most of the state this weekend, we barely hit 60 by the lake.


Thanks for joining in, ladies! The theme next week is How to Wear Bold Lipstick!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebekkah! How did I miss this post! Thanks for including me, you made the pictures look all nice!!! How??? I like the green checkered dress, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete