Monday, August 6, 2012

Misters

I had a nice relaxing weekend, just what I needed. We watched some Olympics, spent a little time outside enjoying the weather, and gave hubs' cousin and her friend a place to crash for a night on their way back home to Canada. We don't see his Canadian cousins too often, so it was nice to catch up and introduce her to Bridget (who became instant best friends with her friend).

Inspiration Monday picture:


Dress and Sunglasses: Target; Belt: Walmart; Watch: Zing Accessories; Shoes: L.L.Bean


On Saturday, while hubs walked the dog on the beach, I took Bridget to the playground, which now has misters for the kids to keep cool. Besides going on the swings for awhile, Bridget was mostly interested in playing in the water. In retrospect, I should've brought her to the beach instead although she did go on Friday.


My plans for the week include hitting up the state fair and Comic Con! Should be a fun one!

11 comments:

  1. i love this dress on you, and those shoes are perfect with it! that mister looks more like a sprinkler, but fun nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple denim dress...perfect for summer! I cannot wait until this weekend...I am geeking out!!! Cannot wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we've already met once, but I can't wait either!!!

      Delete
  3. Love the dress! The possibilities for remixing are endless! Love good pieces like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those shoes! And I wish my chambray dress had short sleeves ... you look cool, particularly in the mist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress. You have great legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute dress and i love the turquoise paired with the denim
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey RIGHT ON! You even have a child in the pose. WOW!

    come over and join and visit and be sure and join ok? I have a blog hop that starts tomorrow, and join that too, good! hahaha

    have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun photos! Yay for a mister. You look great in that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable interpretation of the inspiration picture. You look adorable. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw you look great! I love your interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete