Monday, August 13, 2012

Week Twenty-Four Weigh-in



Current Weight: 187.6 (down 3.8 lb this week, 17.4 lb overall)

It's a fluke. It has to be. There's no way with going to the state fair on Wednesday that I lost that much weight this week. Granted, I was pretty good the rest of the week, but still. Four pounds is unheard of unless I have the flu. It has to be  fluke.

But for now, I'm going to pretend it's not a fluke and that eating healthy this week will at least let me maintain that weight next week. Unfortunately, with this big loss of poundage, my daily allowance of points went down again. Ugh. Looking forward to a week of starving...

By the way, if true, this means that I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Woohoo!!

3 comments:

  1. Fluke or not, you go girl! VERY AWESOME.

    I always feel the same way. I completely ignored the (too low) number on the scale yesterday and re-weighed myself today. Sure enough, 1.5 pounds magically reappeared. I only take +/- 5 pounds seriously on my weird body haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! Good for you! I did not do so well. We went to state fair and had a birthday party for Aubrey. So I gained .2 this week.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I dropped a bit last week too and now I just need to make sure I keep eating normal portions of healthy food and get my butt out in the heat to exercise.

    ReplyDelete