Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tad Sloppy

Collared Shirt: Rock & Republic (Kohl's); Striped Top: Old Navy; Skirt: Gap; Shoes: Payless




This studded collar shirt is harder too style than I thought. I changed the shirt on top five times before I decided that this striped one would do. The finished product looked a tad sloppy for work, but I kind of liked it in a weird way. Next time, I'll have to either tuck in the shirt and wear it under a crew- or V-neck sweater, or wear it alone over skinny jeans.

It only took being at work an hour and a half before I felt self-conscious and tucked everything in. For most of the day, I actually looked like this:


In non-clothes-related news, I ran two days in a row! This morning, I jogged for a total of 20 minutes (not in a row, but I did jog for 10 minutes in a row, which is new), and walked the other 20. Shall we make it three days in a row? We'll see about that. Probably not.

4 comments:

  1. Have you thought about trying Activelink? I have it and it is completely motivating me to get more activity in through out my day. I love it and it is a lot more accurate at tracking activity points. I am in day 3 of my 12 week challenge and I am LOVING it so far!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, running! I'm proud. I refuse to run anywhere. Unless I'm being chased, of course. But I don't get chased often, so really, no running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a mix of fabulous! I love all the neutral textures and patterns!! Woo hoo for running...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete