Monday, August 27, 2012

White before Labor Day

Dress: Old Navy; Blazer: Gap; Shoes: L.L.Bean; Bangles: ?; Necklace: gift



This outfit has been in my Google Drive document of ideas for awhile now, and I figured this would be the last week I would be able to wear it since a white cotton dress gets less and less appropriate after Labor Day. I couldn't figure out how to accessorize until last week when I saw this outfit on Fashion Salade and decided to go with a delicate necklace and bracelets instead of the more statement-type pieces I usually gravitate to. I wanted to wear an open-toed shoe, so I went with green wedges although a leopard print flat like the Fashion Salade outfit would've been cute, too.

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuuuute outfit. Love it. :) That blazer is TO DIE FOR. I instantly thought of five other ways to wear it. Want want want!!

    ReplyDelete