Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Top Model Eye Candy

Before work:

Dress: NY&Co; Top and Sandals: Target; Belt: Walmart; Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs


After work:


I have no idea what to write about today.

America's Next Top Model college edition premieres this Friday. I was planning on boycotting this cycle (the show won't be the same without Nigel and the Jays), but my DVR was already set to record the season. So...I'm going to give the first episode a shot. Rob Evans, the new judge, may be worth it. He is pretty yummy.

Source. It was hard to find a picture of him with a shirt on.

Even still, he's no Nigel Barker.

3 comments:

  1. So the only remaining original judge is Tyra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ties peeking out from the dress!! Nigel is yummy...I will definitely miss him!!

    ReplyDelete