Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 1 recap vlog

My friend, Sabreen, and I have been fans of America's Next Top Model pretty much since it began although I didn't start watching regularly until a few cycles in. When we used to work together, we would discuss the episodes every Thursday morning, cracking each other up with our reactions. Although we may be the only ones who think we're funny. We often joked that we should start a vlog; and now that I have a blog to put it on, I figured now was as good a time as ever! So here's our vlogging debut. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I was only able to catch the first 4 minutes of your video....and I gotta say you are cracking me up. I am laughing at how often you pound your hands on the table and shake the camera, lol!!! You guys have a great sense of humor that I love. You make me wanna watch this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I don't watch the show- but I may have to start!
    BekahMatters of Merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My sister and I watch ANTM religiously (even though we think Tyra is slowly losing her mind) but we missed this season premier! We were so sad, but hearing your guys' hilarious comments made up for that. We'll definitely be watching the rest of the season!

    ReplyDelete