- A lot of people wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook, which made me feel loved as lame as that may sound.
- A high school classmate reminded me of a friendly valentine I sent him in college from the days when my roommates and I would play Yahoo! Graffiti all the time, and it made me laugh.
- The angel food cake I made was tasty, and I only had to bring home two pieces, which is pretty good.
- I talked to someone about a possible matchmaking opportunity. I love matchmaking!
- After having an awkward conversation with the wine dude in the grocery store, I managed to pick out a decent Shiraz (wine dude's favorite) and Moscato.
- Filets were sold out in three different grocery stores, so we had to buy the even more awesome, high roller steak. It was expensive and delicious!
- Instead of getting me flowers, hubs brought home my favorite blueberry muffins and brownies.
- We had a very nice dinner with hubby's sister after she spent some quality time with her niece while we were at work.
- And last, but definitely not least, my daughter laughed for the first time! And I got it on video!
By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I did not get to watch Mad Love last night. It was on the same time as House, so we watched that instead. I see that CBS posted the episode online, though, so I'll have to watch it later.