Friday, February 25, 2011

Work it Like a Blogger

While taking pictures in my lame photo location--at least the paint color is awesome--I started to get a little creative.  There were a couple awkward outtakes where I was grasping the wall or leaning up against it, but those obviously did not make the cut.

In keeping with the fashion blogger awards from today, I tried to channel other bloggers for some pose inspiration. The picture below is me trying to be fellow Wisconsin blogger, Elena of Caffeinerd, except that I am not wearing one of her fabulous skirts from Anthropologie.  We should totally hang out sometime--I work walking distance from Anthro!  Hehe.

Cardigan, Necklace, Pants: New York & Co; Tank Top, Lace Top: Target 
My outfit felt springy to me today.  Corporate springy, I guess, with my brown dress pants.  Bus-casz springy.  Sorry, everyone's talking in the room, and I'm terrible at multitasking, so I'm just gonna call it a post and join the cribbage game starting up.  'Cause this is just getting way rambly.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I just got some brown pants and have no idea what to wear with them - but I really like this combination. You look very pretty, and yes, spring-y.

    Gracey
    http://fashionforgiants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I saw your post about your brown pants dilemma. I usually wear any shade of purple with mine, so I'm deviating from the norm here. Sometimes blue but typically not green because I would look like a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so flattered to have inspired an outfit pose! Haha! Love the lace top! Would love to meet up...there are not enough WI bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete