Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morning Baby

Nate and I agree that Bridget's best and cutest time of day is the first hour she's awake in the morning.  She usually just grunts, makes other little noises, and looks around until someone comes and gets her.  When she sees a familiar face appear above her crib, she gets a big smile on her face.  The cuteness continues when one of us unswaddles her, and she raises both her arms and commences her groggy stretching. 

It's easy to understand her needs in the morning, too.  Change the diaper, give her a bottle, and then entertain her until she needs to be changed again or gets cranky.

She's playing with her fists right now and trying to eat them.  It's very cute.  I better go play with her now--I just wanted to write about how my girl's a morning person.

By the way, I'm trying to post this from my phone, so we'll see how it turns out.


1 comment:

  1. Aubrey is a morning person as well (sometimes as early as 4:30am), but she is a little more vocal about being up in the morning now that she is a little older by usually (more recently) going "ma ma ma ma" until I come in to get her.

    ReplyDelete