Thursday, June 16, 2011

Check Out the Walk-in

When I posted about the 30 for 30 challenge on Facebook, two of my husband's engineering buddies from college commented that they do this every day, and it didn't seem too hard from a guy's perspective.  So gentlemen, if you are following along, this post is for you.

It's kind of difficult taking pictures of a narrow closet, but these pictures definitely show how little of my closet I'm using this month with my limited wardrobe.






I also wrote about working with a limited wardrobe in my Caffeine Coquette post for today.

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post. I was hoping there would somehow be a tribute to your old house involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was going to explain the whole inside joke, but it's just not funny unless you were A. there, and B. Have seen the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I was going to say the same thing as Katie. haha, and yes, I am catching up :)

    ReplyDelete