Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 14 of 30: Family Day Numero Trois

That would be English, Spanish, and French. I'm trilingual, eh? Eh?? Nah, I'm only monolingual, sadly.

Top: Express; Tank: H&M; Capris: Old Navy

The lack of shoes here is pretty accurate. I put on shoes today to mow the yard, but I was wearing something else at the time, and I did put on my 30-for-30-approved sandals for a walk by the lake with the fam. But most the day was spent lounging around inside, cleaning, watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and socializing/watching the baby be cute/watching baseball on TV. 

Since it was a lazy, laidback kind of day, I went with a lazy, laidback kind of outfit, but still cute.  Even a little colorblocked almost.  This top, which  I bought from Express near the end of my pregnancy, has served me well.  Even though it's not technically a maternity top, it has ruched sides and is super long just like a maternity top.  Also, I figured it'd be great for nursing with the low V wrap top.  Yay Express for providing such functional cute clothing.  I really should shop there more often. 

Oh yeah, and happy birthday, Mom!  It was nice hanging out with you all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment