Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2 of 30: Scrubby and Snotty

Pants and Scarf: New York & Company; T-shirt: Target; Shoes (not shown): Kohl's

I don't know what to tell ya. This is how I look when I'm sick (nothing serious, just an annoying cold), and I don't want to put much effort into what I'm wearing but want to be comfortable and still look semi-presentable for work. Well, from the neck up is how I look when I'm lazy/running late, too. I just usually dress better.

That's the unfortunate thing about the 30 for 30. Some days, I'm just gonna look like a scrub with an uninspired outfit. But I guess that's reality!

2 comments:

  1. I almost wore something similar yesterday - black pants, white tee, colorful scarf. But, I had to distract people from my dirty hair so I wore bright coral.

    I will be doing this though - so clean and easy.

    Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and easy--I like that. I have a tendency to overwork my outfits, I think, so hopefully the 30 for 30 will also teach me to simplify. I would like to incorporate a more classic wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete