Halfway there and going strong! I have ideas for work outfits to last the week, and then I'm on vacation! Unfortunately, I don't think my casual options are as versatile or plentiful as my work ones, so I'll probably be repeating some outfits next week. But we'll see. There are two items I haven't worn yet--a black spaghetti strap ruffle tank top and a yellow skirt. I'm going to Summerfest with my team tomorrow, so maybe the tank top will make an appearance then.
My favorite outfits so far are probably 4 and 15, thanks to all your sweet words of encouragement yesterday! Which is your favorite?
Observations so far:
- Laundry takes a quarter of the time to do. Hubby was shocked how fast I finished the laundry on Sunday. He wants me to do the 30 for 30 every month now!
- I'm lacking a basic skirt. There were a few times when I wanted to wear a top with a neutral skirt, but I didn't have one to work with. I do own one, but I'm not crazy about the fit, so that's a hole I'll have to fill later.
- I need to incorporate more casual layering pieces. I can always dress them up for work, and then I'll have more stuff to wear on the weekends.
- More sandals would've been useful.
- Challenges like Everybody, Everywear; Bloggers Do It Better; and Inspiration Monday helped me get dressed a few times.
- I wear scarves a lot. They're great accessories.
Here's to the next 15! Keep up the good work, my fellow remixers!