Height: 27 inches - 90th percentile
Weight: 16 lb 12 oz - 68th percentile
Head Circumference: 16.3 inches - 24th percentile
Other Stuff: Received another round of vaccines and had a hip X-ray to see if her asymmetrical thigh folds are anything to be concerned about. We'll get those results either tomorrow or Thursday.
Notes from Doctor:
- Babyproof the house! Should've been done already, but our house is currently the opposite of babyproofed. So...baby hazardous, I guess.
- Continue introducing fruits and vegetables one at a time, waiting three days or so in between each new food.
- A couple bottom teeth should be popping through in the next couple weeks!
- Make sure she can pass things from one hand to the other and contact the doctor if she cannot.
- Once she reaches 20 lb, she will probably need a convertible carseat since she's a tall drink of water.