Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 4 & 5 of 30: NKOTBSB!!


I was meeting the other four girls at a park n ride, so I made good use of my time and snapped a few pictures of myself while people unloaded from buses and walked to their cars.  Awkward.

But first, after work I stopped at a gas station to do a quick change from my work clothes to my concert clothes.


Top: Refashioned Luci Boutique; Jeans: Target; Scarf: Boston Store; Shoes: Payless; Sunglasses: Hanson.net; Tote: Ulta

Shorts: New York & Company

My Man Repeller-esque arm candy.

Kohls, no idea, Target, no idea

The concert was soooooo good! Here's a picture of us girls, all looking smashing.


And now what you've all been waiting for, a picture from the show!


The rest of the pictures I took that night are in my Facebook album.  If that link doesn't work, I'll add the pictures to Picasa, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment