Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 13 of 30: Mother-Daugher-Granddaughter Day


My neighbors were outside, so I let Dela out to pretend I was playing with her while I took outfit pictures.

Yesterday, I had a mother-daugher-granddaughter day (?) with my Mom and Bridget.  Before we started our day, I made some chocolate croissants for breakfast, which were super easy but seemed way fancier.  Next time, I'll have to try making some cinnamon ones, too.  Mmmmm.

After that, we headed to Strawberry Fest for a little bit, where I fulfilled all three of my missions:

1. Find a little shelf for Bridget's room.  Isn't it cuuuuuute?  I got the lady's card in case I want to get more of her stuff in the future--her website is Bloomers and Hearts.



2. Buy a scarf for my Scarf Swap partner, Carla from Simply Bubblelicious.  I don't have a picture of the scarf I bought her 'cause it should be a surprise, but I'll link to her post when she receives it.  In the meantime, I wore the scarf she got me!

Tank Top, Sandals, Hat, Watch: Target; Shorts: New York & Company; Sunglasses: Hanson.net; Scarf: Scarf swap!

3. Eat strawberry shortcake.  Sorry, no picture of this.

From there, I dropped Mom off at home where she watched Bridget for a little bit while I spent some Kohl's cash on couple plain white shelves for Bridget's room.  I don't know if I'll use both of them.  (Crap, I threw out the receipt; guess I'm keeping both!)  So yay for shopping for other people!

Back to the outfit, I think this shirt is kinda cool how it's different in the front than the back.



That's all for now!  My family weekend is continuing today with dinner with my grandparents and great uncle later this evening.  But before that, I have to mow the lawn, uggghhhh.

3 comments:

  1. That shelf is very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, isn't it! Where do you think I should hang it and the white shelves in the room? I'll have to move some art off the wall and either put it in a different spot or put it on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabu day you had! I am glad you liked the scarf.... must admit, I sorta wanted to buy for myself as well. Most adorable that way U styled it. The hat.. LOVE LOVE! Such fun. It was great to be scarf swap partners and now BLOG FRIENDS!

    ReplyDelete