Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 9 of 30: Another Rough Morning

Welcome to our garage.

Hubs went to work this morning, but he still wasn't all the way better.  Bridget wasn't feeling 100% either, and even I felt a little queasy and sooooo exhausted.  Must be the weather, in my case at least.  I was nearly ready to go at 7:45 (an hour behind schedule) when I went to put on some lotion and dripped it on my shirt.  Awesome.  I hit the stain with a Shout wipe and sulked in bed, waiting for it to dry.  As you can see, it did even more damage, so I ended up changing my shirt.


Hopefully the stain will come out, everyone in the household will be healthy, and all will be right with the world tomorrow.

Top: Gap; Pants: New York & Company; Shoes: Payless; Bracelet: Kohl's
 Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment