- The (shoo) groupon. I'm not going to buy it this time around because I'm poor right now, but you should if you live near Milwaukee or Madison. I will live vicariously through you! But (shoo) is where I got my super cute blue heels shown above.
- Three sewing projects (I may never have to buy a dress or skirt again! Haha yeah right.) and a refashion I really want to get started on. The sewing projects will probably have to wait until July when I have some extra money again (hopefully...maybe August) to buy fabric and stuff, but I should have time for the refashion this weekend.
- Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge. I'm almost done compiling my list of 30 items I will be wearing, and it's already been a challenge. More about that this weekend.
- My BFF's birthday party tomorrow! Alcohol will not be consumed since she's preggers, but lots of good food will, and that's even better!
- The NKOTBSB concert a week from Friday!!!
- I sent Jessica from What I Wore some interview questions (via her publicist) about her book for a future Caffeine Coquette post. I'm excited to get her responses back and help promote her new book!
- The Father's Day present I'm thinking about getting hubs, which is part of the reason I'm poor this month. Shhh, don't tell him what it is! It's way more than I should be spending on a Father's Day present, so maybe I'll get him some DVDs instead, but that's what I would really like to get him. So we'll see.
- Bridget. That's all. She's just cute, and I felt like I should mention my daughter in a post of things I'm excited about.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Positive Thinking for the Day
In lieu of an Awkward and Awesome post, I'm just gonna list things I'm excited about. I'm awkward all the time, and I guess I'm not in the mood to celebrate it today. So here we go with some positive thinking!
Posted by Rebekah