Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 10 of 30: Ballgame Attire #1

Shirt and Capris: Old Navy; Scarf: Boston Store; Shoes: Kohl's; Watch: Target; Purse: Coach (gift)

Today was the first of two Brewer games I'm going to this week. Since I was going to be at work the first half of the day, I wanted to be work and ballgame appropriate all at once so that I didn't have to change in between.



Today's outing was with group of coworkers who were on a project together. Being a behind-the-scenes part of the project as the editor, I didn't know anyone besides my own teammates, but it was still pretty fun. It was nice hanging out with some coworkers outside of work.

Usually, I like to spend baseball games drinking beer, eating junk food, and chatting with other girls around me who also don't like baseball, and I got to do all that. While tailgating, we also got to play bags/bean bag toss/cornhole, which was also fun. All in all, not a bad way to spend a Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful way to spend a Wednesday! We don't have an MLB team here in Oregon, but I do try to catch some minor league games. They're so fun! Love your outfit - esp the yellow scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I went for a yellow scarf as well for Monday's Brewer's game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look how adorable you are! that yellow scarf is a perfect touch. love this. and also: jealous of your baseball day. so super fun.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer; come on by if you'd like!)

    ReplyDelete