Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All Neutral for Once

I so seldom wear all neutrals that I figured I should document it.

Top: Kohl's; Pants: New York & Company; Shoes: Target; Necklace: Maurices

Hubs thinks this top looks like scrubs...I can kind of see it.  I bought it last year when I was pregnant since there was extra room in the belly area.  Plus, I couldn't resist the cute (but pointless) lace pocket.  I actually almost put my credit card in the pocket today when I went to buy lunch, but I thought that'd be silly.

In somewhat related news, I first tried to take outfit pictures in the backyard, but the lawn is super long and jungle-like right now.  It's my turn to mow, though, so I'm not bringing it up.

Proof:


Ugh, maybe tomorrow.  Or Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I actually love that lace detail on the pocket! I've seen a few tops like that advertised for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe lace pocket as the first thing I noticed, and like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt detail and the necklace paired with it.

    ReplyDelete