Monday, August 29, 2011

Likes and Dislikes from the MTV Video Music Awards Black Carpet

Loves


Source
Selena Gomez - I seem to like looks that border on figure skater attire. This what definitely my favorite look of the night.


Source
Zoe Saldana - Very rock 'n roll.  Very appropriate for the event.

Likes


Source
Beyonce - I feel bad because I wasn't a huge fan of this look on her for the VMAs UNTIL I found out she's pregnant!  I love it as a maternity dress.


Source
Katie Holmes - I want her dress and her hair, but I'm not sure about those shoes.

Dislikes


Source
Kreayshawn - I don't believe I'm familiar with Kreayshawn's work, and I'm not a fan of her style either.  I'm not hating on Mickey either--it's the shoes and the hair I could do without.


Source
Deena from Jersey Shore - Where do I start?  I'll try to be positive--I like her lipstick.


Source
Justin Bieber - His whole look was pretty cool except for one thing...the snake around his hand named Johnson.  Also, Demi Lovato is a gorgeous girl, but she kind of looked like Mariah Carey with her styling.

What were your favorite and least favorite looks at the VMAs?

2 comments:

  1. Totally disliked Bieber and his snake *eye roll* Not usually a fan of what Katie Holmes wears. Thanks for commenting on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Zoe's outfit. Selena's would have been my top had it been less mullet-y. It was otherwise fab. Bieber and his "snake" are ridiculous. Well, the snake was cute - too bad he had to hang with Bieber.

    No comment on any of the Jersey Shore cast - I'm not as nice as you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete