Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Really Wore Yesterday


Dress as a Skirt: self-made; Top: Old Navy; Shoes: New York & Company; Sash: no idea; Necklace: Peace Republic Clothing

I luckily only wore a faux romper for a couple hours Monday night.  As usual, I had a bunch of undone laundry piled up in a hamper, so I had to dig in the depths of my closet to find a good work outfit for a 90 degree day.  I really like the length of this skirt--I'm much more comfortable with the longer length than the above-the-knee skirts.  Good thing I'm a giant, eh? 

As I'm typing this, I'm watching The Bachelorette, so I'm a little distracted. I should be sleeping, too, since I didn't get much sleep last night thanks to kiddo and pooch. But, I had a good weekend, and I'm looking forward to the rest of this week and the rest of August!

3 comments:

  1. I love the combination of colors here. These days I'm all about skirts that hit just below the knees. The scarf/belt is a nice touch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is adorable! love the green with the red scarf belt. and how cute is that skirt. it is the perfect length!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super color combination! You look lovely! Very nice blouse!
    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)

    ReplyDelete