Friday, February 24, 2012

Fever

This is what I looked like after Zumba and after having developed a fever yesterday. AND after some Photoshopping to fix a shiny forehead and crazy sticking-out hair. In retrospect, Zumba was probably not the best idea, but it wasn't until later in the afternoon when I started feeling feverish. Needless to say, I'm home sick today.

Dress: Kohl's; Sweater and Leggings: Old Navy; Boots: Target; Necklace: gift; Headband: Jaxie via Fred Boutique

I was excited to wear this dress, though. I bought it for a wedding when I was pregnant because it was kind of tight in the middle and bump-showing. It didn't fit for awhile after that, so I was considering getting rid of it. I'm glad I don't have to now. It's not the most flattering cut on me, but I have trouble getting rid of anything yellow.

Enough about me, let's focus on something cuter. This is my favorite outfit of Bridget's right now. I love the little skirt attached to the shirt.


She's holding her monkey bath toys that my mom just bought her. I think monkeys have taken the place of ducks as her favorite animal. Unfortunately, the dog got a hold of one of them, and now the monkey no longer has legs. ("I have no legs!" Can't Hardly Wait, anyone?) Yeah, dog toys and baby toys look a lot alike.

6 comments:

  1. I love your dress! I also absolutely love B's dimples! ohmygoodness! :)
    Hope you feel better soon. Seems like everyone is getting sick lately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're under the weather but I LOVE the outfit. The sweater + dress together are perfect! And Bridget is, of course, adorable :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of the flowered dress against the stripes of the sweater! Hope you can rest this weekend so the sickies go away! Briget is looking very stylish...such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great dress. Totally a keeper. Get well!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bekah! You look AMAZING in that dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete