Tuesday, February 28, 2012

World-Class Surgeon Dress

I call this my Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh's character on Private Practice) dress. In the spring, I'll have to style it more like her--no shirt or tights underneath and a long necklace instead of a stack of bracelets. Except my accessories will most likely be from Target or Kohl's instead of Chanel or YSL.

Dress: Target; Blouse: Christian Dior Chemises via E-Collectique; Tights: Simply Vera/Kohl's; Shoes:  Poetic License via (shoo); Watch: NY&Co; Bracelets: Charming Charlie, Target, probably Claire's


Oh hey, I found another pair of tights hidden away. I forgot about these.


Also, Nigel and Tyra would be very critical that I did not find the light in these photos. And that is why I'm only a top model in my mind. My specialty is runway anyway, haha. OMG I just remembered that Top Model starts back up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! It might be super lame this cycle, but I'm still excited.

Remember to link up with wear*it Wednesday: How to Wear Gold tomorrow! The post will go up at midnight. Like I said, if you guys don't like this format or it doesn't work that well, I'll switch it up again next week.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love how you paired it with the purple tights and awesome shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar dress that I never wear; I think I'm going to have to steal your way of styling it.

    ReplyDelete