Tuesday, February 7, 2012

wear*it Wednesday: Welcome!

Welcome to the new home of wear*it Wednesday!  I inherited this fun weekly event from Rachel, who inherited it from Renee.  Keeping it in the R name family!

If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see wear*it Wednesday turn into, please let me know! Renee and Rachel both did a great job with it, and I hope to help it continue to evolve with your feedback and participation.

Tomorrow's theme is How to Carry a Clutch Purse, so be sure to send your pictures to freetobestacialee@yahoo.com to be featured on free to be stacia lee.

I pulled a picture of an outfit from a few weeks ago when my friends and I were in Chicago, attempting to see Jason Segel.

Maxi Dress as a Skirt and Boots: Target; Sweater: gift; Fur Vest: Macy's (gift); Leggings: American Apparel; Clutch: Fred Boutique 

Not wanting to miss out on the action, the other day Bridget was carrying my makeup bag at arm's length around the living room. It was quite cute and appropriate for this week's theme.

3 comments:

  1. haha! Keeping it in the R name family indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you agreed to taking over! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete