Monday, February 13, 2012

Week Four Weigh-In

Current Weight: 199.4 (down 4.4 lb) !!!

Progress Last Week:

I have no idea how I lost 4 lb this week, but I sure am happy about it! I stuck to my points, but because of a few indulgences throughout the week, I ended up with no points left by Sunday at 11 AM. So my lunch of coffee and a few frozen strawberries and my dinner of broccoli and a handful of Cheerios probably helped. With the big drop, I may gain a little back next week, but let's hope not.

I went to Zumba again this past week, and I was even more sluggish than the week before. I was a little sleep deprived, which made me want to take a nap while doing the exercises, but I survived. I don't have any plans this work week, so I'm looking forward to relaxing and sleeping a lot.

Goals This Week:
  1. Try my darndest to stay under 200.
  2. Continue Zumba.
  3. Don't eat crap (except tomorrow--tomorrow, eat lots of junk food and drink wine) and make real food for dinner.
  4. Do not go over my weekly points allowance.
Incentives:

When I hit 190, I can buy plane tickets to Tulsa for the Hanson Day event in May.
When I hit 175, we can start trying for kiddo #2.

3 comments:

  1. GO YOU!
    Very awesome. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting under 200! I know how good that feels, I've been there before. I am about 16 pounds away from there now, but I'm working on it - your dedication inspires me!

    ReplyDelete