Friday, February 17, 2012

Plaid Tights

Dress: Anthropologie; Tights: Old Navy???; Booties: ModCloth; Watch: Michael Kors


I just rediscovered a bunch of tights that I haven't worn in a couple years in my sock drawer. I think I gave up on them when I got pregnant, but I'm realizing that I have quite the stash and that they actually fit. I don't know why that surprised me--they're tights; they stretch. Besides these plaid ones that look pretty awesome with my new Anthro dress, I also have yellow ones that are actually the same color as my dress, the light gray ones I wore on Valentine's Day, and purple lace ones. The yellow ones and the purple ones make me a little nervous, so I'll probably keep forgetting I own those, but these and the gray ones will definitely come back into my regular rotation.


IMG_4680-1
Y is for Yellow

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This outfit is great! The tights are a fun punch of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! And those tights are seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress! Glad you showed the close up - I couldn't really see the plaid in the first two...now I have to go read about why you have a picture with Nick Carter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress, cute tights, cute curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this outfit, and the fun pop the tights add.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, your hair looks great. So frickin' great. Second, that dress is perfection and I LOVE the plaid tights with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic dress and overall look! I agree, the tights are super fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about this is perfection!!!! Man I'm envious of your mustard dress, and your awesome hipstery hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this look! I have so little yellow in my wardrobe, and this outfit really makes me want to go shopping for some cute yellow dresses. I'm loving those tights, too! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, Rebekah. It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mustard dress is so perfect with plaid tights! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete