Monday, February 20, 2012

Week Five Weigh-In

Current Weight: 199.4 (no change)

My scale likes to play tricks on me sometimes. We keep the scale in the bathroom closet because there's not really a place to put it otherwise. Whenever I take it out of the closet and something is either on top of it or leaning against it, the scale seems to take a couple tries to re-calibrate. The first two times I weighed myself this morning, I was 198.4. I should've just stopped there, but I tried once more...199.4. No change from last week, arg! I thought I earned that one pound loss. I weighed myself five more times, just to make sure. I did have that big drop last week, though, so I am happy I didn't go back up. Maybe that means next week, I'll start losing again.

No new goals or incentives. Just keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment