Thursday, February 23, 2012

Runway to Reality

The idea for yesterday's outfit began with my pinning this picture from The Curvy Blogger's Vantan Tokyo runway show post.


I knew I wanted to try the yellow tights peeking out from the black (probably just because I have a weakness for anything yellow, no matter how ridiculous), but I didn't know how it would work with what I had in my closet. I used Polyvore to try to come up with a good combination of pieces similar to what I own.

Tomorrow's Outfit

How convenient, the yellow tights with a blue top would look lovely with my new Jason Wu for Target scarf that I haven't worn yet.

Blouse and Cords: Gap; Cardigan: Target; Shoes: ModCloth; Tights: ?; Scarf: Jason Wu for Target; Watch: Michael Kors


Of course, I don't have that much time to over-think an outfit every day, but it's fun to have the resources to try out something different once in awhile.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to turn a runway idea and make it your own! I might have to try that soon!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete