Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Purple

Cardigan and Sunglasses: Target; Tank Top: Old Navy; Cords: NY&Co; Scarf: scarf swap; Watch: Michael Kors; Boots: Marc Jacobs via E-Collectique; Wellie Warmers: L.L.Bean (gift)


It was so gorgeous out yesterday, I couldn't not go outside for a little bit. So I bundled Bridget up and put the shade down on the stroller so that she wasn't exposed to the wind or sun, and we took the dog for a walk. Needless to say, Dela was delighted.

I tend to gravitate toward purple clothing even though I wouldn't call it my favorite color, which meant I had a lot of purple options for the monochromatic theme today for the ABCs of Style. Since it was pretty wet out from snow melting, I was also glad I was wearing rain boots for wear*it Wednesday.


IMG_4680-1
M is for Monochromatic

forthebirds

4 comments:

  1. I don't hardly ever wear purple but I love it on you - I may have to rethink wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I think you'd look great in purple.

      Delete
  2. Love the cardigan and beautiful doggie! :) This weather is crazy (awesome).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is such a cutie!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete