Saturday, February 4, 2012

Style Retrospective

I wanted to commemorate my first year of blogging with a look back at some notable outfits--the good and the bad. (Thumbnails link to original post.)

First Outfit Post


My Favorites


Readers' Favorites - Many of my most commented posts are thanks to the sisters of Two Birds and their Inspiration Mondays. They definitely make me step out of my comfort zone and experiment more. Plus, it's a great community of ladies that participate. And the fun layered ensemble on the end was styled by Joanne of Fabulously Average. Gotta give credit where its due!


My Least Favorites


What I've Learned
  • I surprisingly like black. That's a new development.
  • I love blazers with jeans and scarves with everything.
  • I don't like tucking tops in.
  • I should never have bought that blouse that shows up in two of my least favorites (and a third that I eliminated to cut it down to five).
  • Readers like skirts/dresses, color, belts, and layers!

Other than outfit posts, a retrospective of the last year wouldn't be complete without my girl, Bridgey!

2-month-old Bridget

Here's to another year (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment