Monday, February 27, 2012

Week Six Weigh-In

Current Weight: 198.4 (down 1 lb)

I didn't know how this week was going to go because I quit entering my points on Friday. Even with my being home all day Friday, a baby shower Saturday, and a kid's birthday party Sunday, I managed not to eat too much and lost a pound. It probably helps that I don't like cake. Like I said at the baby shower, had they served brownies, it would've been all over.

That's about all I have to say this week. I still have 8-1/2 more pounds to lose before I get to my next incentive of buying a plane ticket to Tulsa. It sounds like quite a ways to go, but hopefully I can do it in the next month. I guess I'll make it official...

Goal: Lose 8.5 lb by April 2 (since Mondays are my weigh-in days).
Incentive: When I hit 190, I can make travel plans for my May trip to Tulsa.

2 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring! Great job! Get that CC out, I have a feeling that plane ticket will be bought soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good job! I also hate cake

    ReplyDelete