Sunday, February 26, 2012

wear*it Wednesday Preview: How to Wear Gold

I'm trying something a little different with wear*it Wednesday.  If it doesn't work, I'll switch it up again! I'm going to post the theme for the week on the wear*it Wednesday page on the blog. Then Wednesday, the post will go up at midnight with a link-up that will allow you to upload a thumbnail that will link to your blog (similar to Everybody, Everywear and other link-ups like that). Ideally, I would like to have bigger images and add the functionality of you being able to write a description for your image, too, so I will continue to look for solutions to those.

In honor of the Oscars tonight, the theme for this week is How to Wear Gold. Anything goes--whether it's gold jewelry, gold-colored clothing, or gold hardware on handbag. Feel free to link up an old blog post if you don't wear gold this week. All participation is encouraged!

Here's a bit of inspiration:

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment