Monday, February 6, 2012

Jason Wu for Target Fitting Room Reviews, Part Two

As I mentioned in Part One, the items from the Jason Wu collection at Target that I was really excited about were the navy floral sleeveless top with sheer panel and pleated skirt. Using the Find in Store functionality on Target's website, I discovered that the location closest to where I work had the top and skirt in my size.

I was looking forward to trying these pieces on, but I didn't really care if I liked them or not. Either I'd be saving money by not buying them, or going home with some cute clothes if I did like them.


Done deal. I was a fan. The top is boxy like many of the other pieces, but it looks great tucked in. The skirt seems to run a smidge big; I LOVE that it's long enough for my liking. I could easily wear the skirt to work without feeling scandalous. The top I'm not so sure about business-casual-wise, but I can save it for warm summer days outside of the office for sure. Or just layer it under something.

IMG_4680-1
P is for Pleats

3 comments:

  1. Go Bayview Target!!! That's closest to my office, too, and I always find good things there. Remarkable considering the somewhat shady neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were two of my best pieces. Love the print, and yes, the top looks amazing tucked in! I also got these pieces. So excited to wear them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you ended up purchasing...looks great on you! So versatile...you can wear it the combo as a dress or style it as separate pieces!!

    ReplyDelete