Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spring? Is That You?

Top: Jason Wu for Target; Cami: ?; Cardigan and Booties: Old Navy; Pants: NY&Co; Bracelets: Mexicali Blues and Charming Charlie; Sunglasses: Target


This is my "recently got done with Zumba so I look like a mess but I wanted to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and I'm wearing another Jason Wu piece, yay" look from Thursday. I don't mild this mild winter at all. Makes this crazy state tolerable. (I actually really enjoy Wisconsin except when it's crazy windy and bitter cold.) I know talking about the weather gets old, but that's about all I have for you today.

BUT! I'm hitting up the outlet mall today and excited about all the Presidents Day sales! I know at least the Michael Kors sale is going on all weekend. Woohoo!

OK, that's about all I have to say. It's the weekend, and thank goodness for that.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the outlet! Tweet any good sales/finds. I may need to venture down there if you find some good things!

    I'm loving this mild winter. 39 degrees never felt so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like Spring here too and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete