Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ladies' Night

Last night was the fourth annual (my third) ladies' night shopping event here in town.

Year 1


Year 2



Year 3

My mom and I went earlier than usual, and I had Bridget strapped to myself in the Baby Bjorn, which made it more of a laid-back experience than past years. We mostly just wandered in, ate the free food samples, and my mom bought a couple things. I saw a wrap watch that I liked (I have a bit of a watch obsession, I'm re-realizing), but I didn't have my birthday coupon with me, so I'll have to stop back another time, assuming I haven't thrown out the coupon. Part of the event is that if you get stamps from all the places you visit, you get entered into a drawing, but we didn't bother with the stamps or hitting every shop this year.

I don't have any pictures from during the event, but here's what I wore:

Sweater: H&M; Jeans: Old Navy; Vest and Boots: Macy's; Scarf: Boston Store: Arm Warmers: Fred Boutique
Thankfully, it wasn't as cold as past years, so I didn't bother with a coat. Most of the time, I didn't even really need the arm warmers.


I must say, carrying Bridget kept me from eating and drinking as much as I normally would have, and I got extra exercise on top of it. I probably would've spent money, too, had I been more inclined to linger. She was a great sport and enjoyed some of the cheese and cracker samples. Still, hopefully hubs will be available to watch Bridgey next year.

Check out how the other wear*it Wednesday participants styled their faux fur at shopfreak.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great outfit..love all the layers with the fur vest and the bright scarf. Sounds like a really fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fur vest! Ladies' Night sounds like fun :)

    Hanson 4ever!!

    ReplyDelete