Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Blouse: Jason Wu for Target; Cardigan: Boston Store?; Skirt: NY&Co; Tights: ?; Shoes: CL by Laundry via swap


If I could, I would send you all one of these cupcakes I made today!


Don't forget to send in your pictures to mixedupbek@gmail.com for wear*it Wednesday: How to Wear Pink tomorrow! I'm hoping I won't have to re-use one of these pictures for the post. I'm on a mission to Gap tonight to see if they still have the pink knit blazer in my size. I have a coupon and birthday money burning a hole in my pocket...er, wallet.  Then it's back home for a hubby cooked meal and some wine!

Oh and one more reminder to enter the giveaway tonight to win some fashion art--an original matted pen and pastel drawing of a fashion workroom!  The winner and the next giveaway will be announced tomorrow.

Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

7 comments:

  1. Ok, I LOVE this. I mean LOVE. All of it. Every piece. And your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt!! Can't wait to see if you scored at the Gap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look---so very perfect for valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is adorable!! I think my favourite of yours ever! Hope you had a great Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete