Thursday, February 2, 2012

Neutral with a Pop of Neon

Sweater Dress: Old Navy; Sash Belt: ?; Necklace: ?; Tights and Boots: Target; Watch: Michael Kors
I tend to forget where I buy jewelry since it doesn't have a tag.  It looks like the necklace got tucked into the sash in that picture, too. Oh well, you get the idea.

This sash is the pretty much the only neon-ish item I have in my closet, and I also used it for the Bloggers Do It Better neon and neutral challenge back in June. So I guess this neon thing has at least a couple years staying power. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time/motivation to paint my nails bright yellow like I did then.

Oh yeah, and my outfit was inspired by this one of Dutchess Catherine's:


IMG_4680-1
N is for Neon + Neutral

2 comments:

  1. That sash is so fun - a great way to add the pop of color.

    Courtney
    wearingwhatiwant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I had a pop of neon today, too, with an accessory. To be posted tomorrow. But I really like this sweater dress with the colorful belt. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete